Tuesday 7 January 2014

Starting from the bottom

Hi there!

I'm Annabel and this is my blog. (Well it's not entirely mine but you'll figure that out in about two days...) On this blog I will put whatever I want to share with the internet.
It will be my little diary/scratchbook/log, so that in the future I can look back and laugh at myself... I appologise in advance in case I make any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language and I've only been learning English for three and a half years now. However, I do enjoy speaking and learning English, which might sound weird to you, and that is why I'm writing this blog in English, haha. Anyway, I could tell you all about myself, but I think you will get to know me throughout the comming months so I won't be doing that. :) My next post is going online on friday, so I hope I will see you then?

Have a nice day! <3

Annabel

2 comments:

  1. Ik vind het niet raar dat je het leuk vind om Engels te spreken hoor, dat vind ik namelijk ook ^^ Ben erg benieuwd naar de posts die komen gaan :-) X

    ReplyDelete