Sorry this post is relatively late, but I really wanted to think good about this one. I wanted to make a visionboard (I know a bit late), as my "New Years Resolutions" already failed. I hope this'll do better. I'll put it as my background, so I'll see it everyday.
- The one with the clothes and the ladder, is for buying clothes. It might sound really strange, but I always used to buy really cheap clothes that lasted two weeks tops. I want to start buying clothes that'll last a bit longer.
- The one on the right, next to it, is for roomspiration! I love decorating my room and plan on doing so this year.
- The one with the journal and tea, is for more writing. I really like it and want to write more, so I hope to be writing a lot this year. I do think that'll improve with this blog... Also, I want to start keeping a journal. I tried and failed a lot, but this time I'd love it if it sticked.
- The one with the flowers, is kind of a joke. I'd like to keep flowers alive haha. I'm really bad at taking care of plants, because I always seem to forget giving them water. Also, it would be great to learn appreciate scenery a lot more.
- The one next to it is Katy Perry. Not because I'm her biggest fan every, I do love her music, but because this picture to me represents so much strenght. I love her strong and powerfull look, but at the same time, she looks really vulnerable. I also really love the simplicity of this picture and how pure it is. Plus, it looks like she has a lot of passion, which I think is really important. I do everything with passion.
- The lion, again, represents strenght, but physically. I really plan on improving my health this year. Fingers crossed!
- The worldmap with the two hands represents travelling, which I'd love to do a lot more, and love. I haven't been in that many relationships and this year were to end whilst having one, I wouldn't complain. But hey, if it's meant to happen, it'll happen, right?
- "I am so proud of you." This picture is really cute! I want to be more proud of the things I do, as I can be quite a perfectionist.
- The one with the books and the bed, of course, represents reading! It's another thing I really love and want to do a lot more this year.
- "Be yourself but be your best self." Again, improve myself, but this time, in kindness. I can be quite rude and I want to be kinder.
- The camera is for something I want to start doing. I don't take a lot of photos, but I'm saving up to buy a good camera (Any recommendations?).
- The iMac, is for something I'm saving up to buy. I can slowly notice my laptop going crazy, so saving up is a must.
- The ying yang tattoo represents two things. I'd love to get a tattoo, I will probably never get one but hey, a woman can dream!;) Also, it represents balance both mentally and physically to me.
- And the notebook represents creativity to me. I'd love to be a lot more creative and make art in general, whether that's musically or in any other way.
Bye and have a great day! <3
P.S. All of my pictures are from Tumblr, so I am not claiming they are mine.