Staying home sick or ill feeling absolutely rubbish is never fun. Here are some tips to enjoy it just a bit more!
1. If you're on the path to feeling better, instead of laying in bed, go lay on the couch in the livingroom with a blanket. This way, you're at least a bit involved in life again.
2. If you don't have a headache, go and watch some movies! My recommendations would be a comedy or another cute movie, because when you're already not feeling to well, it's no fun crying over 'Titanic' or 'The Notebook'. Plus, laughter is the best medicine ;). My recommendations would be 'She's The Man', 'Frozen', 'Silver Linings Playbook' and 'The Breakfastclub'.
3. Eat regularly, if you aren't ill cause of a bad stomach. When I stay home I usually tend to eat less which actually is really bad because you need the energy the food gives you to get better.
4. Sleep well. Don't stay up 'till 3 AM watching Netflix, a regular sleeping pattern is key to getting better.
5. Finally, if you're home alone and ill, put on some soft music! And then I don't mean some kind of hardrock on a really low level, but something in the direction of 'The Lumineers' or Ed Sheeran. This will probably fill in the silence in your house and make you feel less alone.
I hope these tips help and if you're ill, get well soon!
Bye and have a great day.<3