Sunday 26 January 2014

Songs and more songs

Hi everyone!

As any other teenager, I love music! I'm pretty sure that you love it too, so why not make this into a conversation and let's all share our all-time favourite songs! (I've made a top 5, in a completely random order.) The songs are of great varity, I realise that but man I love 'em.




  • Give Me Love by Ed sheeran. This song is absolutely amazing! This song has been around the longest for me and I can listen to it at any given moment. It's very peaceful and has a strong ending. I've listened to it when extremely nervous (I had to do a speech with nothing but myself in front of 300 people, in a contest) and this song is the only thing that can calm me down.

  •  Sail by Awolnation. This song is just so badass. It's got an awefully good bass and drums and the vocals are even better. This song is completely different to a nice & calm Ed Sheeran song, but it's just too good.

  • Gorilla by Bruno Mars. The vocals in this song are stunning. The beat is great to and it's one of those I can listen to forever. Also, his high notes at the end..... Ooow!  It's a really good song and if you're not too... young?! you can also listen to the lyrics if you want ;).

  •  Happily by One Direction. Yes I am a huge Directioner! There had to be a song of them in this list... This song is so cheery and bubbly and at the same time is a-mazing. If you don't like them, don't listen to them but it's definitely one of my favourites.

  •  Last but not least, Wing$ by Maklemore & Ryan Lewis. I'm not the biggest fan of rapping but this song is superb. It actually has a good meaning too, which isn't something that happens too often. At one point, a chior joins and sings too. Just listen to it and you'll know what I mean.

This is my top 5 of my all-time favourite songs, what's yours?

Bye and have a great day! <3

Marije


No comments:

Post a Comment