Sunday 9 February 2014

I'll just watch one more...

Hi there!

Last week I was browsing through Tumblr (who would have thought...) and I came along this post:





 It was about American Horror Story (yeah duh) and even though I heard of it, I had never watched a single episode. American Horror Story doesn't air in the Netherlands (I think), but I knew Netflix had season one, so I looked it up and started watching... That was about a week ago and I have just finished season two.  I watched one season within one week and season two in one weekend. IT IS SO ADDICTIVE! I would like to apologize profusely for the homework I haven't been doing last week, my math teacher was about to skin me, I swear to god... And even though I keep promising myself 'just one episode and then you'll start doing you homework/you can go to sleep/you can get your life back together' it is literally impossible to stop. And I know there is only one season left for me to watch, but I'm 99.99% sure I will find another series to watch, and if I don't I'll just watch AHS again. Well, I'm off to go to bed. Haha ha ha just kidding I just opened another tab and season 3 is waiting for me... Yep. My life's a mess.


Have a nice day! <3

Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment