Sunday 12 January 2014

TMI Tag ~ Annabel

Hi there! This is the Too Much Information tag, and since Marije tagged me earlier today, I'm going to answer the questions as well. :)



1: What are you wearing? A black dress with tiny little pink and red roses from Pull and Bear, a multicolored cardigan from Urban Outfitters and super cosy tights from Primark.
2: Ever been in love? Nope.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, I haven't.
4: How tall are you? Five feet and eleven inches, I know, I'm a giant...
5: How much do you weigh? I don't really know.
6: Any tattoos? Nope.
7: Any piercings? Erm... I've got my ears pierced?
8: OTP? Johnlock. *wink wink*
9: Favorite Show(s)? Okay here we go: Sherlock, Dr. Who, LOST, Breaking Bad, American Horror Story, Vampire Diaries. (I also really liked Skins, but I finished the forth season yesterday and I'm not too sure about the fifth season...)
10: Favorite band(s)? Oh dear... I think my all time favorites are: Imagine Dragons, The Kooks, Fall Out Boy, Of Monsters And Men, Artic Monkeys, The XX, Muse, Kings of Leon, The Lumineers, Coldplay, Chef'Special.

11: Something you miss? Being a careless five-year-old.

12: Favorite song? At the moment that would have to be You've Got The Love!
13: How old are you? I'm fifteen, and my birthday is 30/03. (I expect loads of presents now.) (I'm joking...)
14: Zodiac sign? Aries. 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? As long as I can be myself and he (or she, I don't know what will happen in the future) won't judge me or make me feel like I need to change myself. Oh, and we would have to be friends, because I think that is really important in a relationship.
16: Favorite Quote? "If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." By John Green.

17: Favorite actress? Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson.

18: Favorite color? Pink and mint. :)
19: Loud music or soft? I think that depends on the mood I'm in. No, not that mood!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My bed, haha. 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 5 to 45 minutes, hehe oops...
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes. (Including breakfast and brushing my teeth.)
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Thank god no... 
24: Turn on? When someone talks about what they love, wether that's a hobby or a person or something completely different. 
25: Turn off? When someone makes fun of other people just to make himself/herself feel better.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? (Or in this case blogging!) I like writing, haha.
27: Fears? Heights. 
28: Last thing that made you cry? The Fault In Our Stars, which is a beautiful story by the way! 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today. (To my mum...)
30: Meaning behind your Youtube (blogger) Name? We were trying to come up with a name, and I was looking for quotes. And then I remembered the 'labyrinth of suffering' from Looking For Alaska and I changed suffering into weirdos and Marije and I both thought the name was okay. ^^
31: Last book you read? The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green.
32: The book you're currently reading? Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer.
33: Last show you watched? Skins.
34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Best friends. (Wooow who would that be?)
36: Favorite food? Pasta with pesto.
37: Place you want to visit? London or Antwerp, I just really like those two cities. :)
38: Last place you were? Rotterdam.
39: Do you have a crush? Nope.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Last summer.
41: Last time you were insulted? Yesterday.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Grapefruit!
43: What instruments do you play? I play the piano.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? Earrings. You know, those cute ones, haha. 
45: Last sport you played? Thursday. I'm trying!
46: Last song you sang? Friend Like Me, from Aladdin. (Sang by Robin Williams...)
47: favourite chat up line? Whenever you're washing your hands next to someone, cup your hands under the tap until the water overflows, then look at them dramatically and say, 'This water is getting out of hand!'
48:Have you ever used it? I haven't... :|
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Today.
50: Who should answer these questions next? I tag everyone with an A in their username. :)


Have a nice day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment