Sunday 12 January 2014

TMI Tag ~ Marije



So, today is sunday, which means two posts! I'm first and Annabel will be later on the day. We're thinking about doing tags every sunday, but not sure yet. What do you think? Anyhow, today we decided to do the Too Much Information Tag, created by Carrie Fletcher on YouTube. The video is below.




1: What are you wearing?
Black jeans, black shirt and a white blouse with grey detailing. Oh wow, so colourful.

2: Ever been in love?
Not really!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope.

4: How tall are you?
5'3". Am I a dwarf yet?

5: How much do you weigh?
I don't know, I don't step on the scale daily, oops.

6: Any tattoos?
Nope, but I'd like to have one.

7: Any piercings?
Only the standard earrings almost every girl has.

8: OTP?
Uhm... Narry?!

9: Favorite Show?
That's 70s Show, Friends, Masterchef Australia, Graham Norton Show and two Dutch shows called "Wie is de Mol?" & "Expeditie Robinson".

10: Favourite bands?
One Direction, Foo Fighters, Five Seconds of Summer, Awolnation, Imagine Dragons, the XX, Fall Out Boy, The Lumineers and MKTO at the moment.

11: Something you miss?
Homework-free days

12: Favourite song?
At the moment, Radioactive by Max Schneider (cover), Sail by Awolnation, Young (acoustic cover) by James Arthur, Out of my Limit by 5SOS and an all time favourite is Give me Love by Ed Sheeran.

13: How old are you?
15 lol.

14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
If you're able to make me laugh, we're basically married. Oh, cuddling is a great bonus ;).

16: Favorite Quote?
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." by John Lennon.

17: Favorite actor?
For males, it's Dylan O'Brien and for females it's Jennifer Lawrence. (Come on, who doesn't adore that girl?!)

18: Favorite color?
Either light pink, light blue or light purple...

19: Loud music or soft?
LOUD & soft.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
In bed, listening to music.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
It can take me two minutes or an hour.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Never.

24: Turn on?
Harry Styles.

25: Turn off?
Vomiting.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? (Or in this case blogging!)
Always wanted to, never got around to do it. One spontaneous moment and tada.
27: Fears?
Spiders.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Yesterday. I tripped and fell on some stairs twice a row, in a few seconds and Annabel was with me. Yesterday, whilst walking on the same stairs, I was saying "I still can't walk properly on thes-" and Annabel tripped. (I cried of laughter, no worries)

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Uhm... A few days ago, to my mom & dad. (I don't know why, but I have trouble saying that...)

30: Meaning behind your Youtube (blogger) Name?
We're a bunch of weirdos really.

31: Last book you read?
'Looking for Alaska' by John Green. (Which I can recommend. Super good book!)

32: The book you're currently reading?
I have to read 'Lord of the Flies' by William Golding, but I want to read 'Great Gatsby' by F. Scottfitzgerald.

33: Last show you watched?
I honestly can't remember.

34: Last person you talked to?
Annabel, we're skyping right now hehehe. (When writing this)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best friends (Gee, I think we can all guess who that was.)

36: Favorite food?
Anything Mexican, Itallian or food to be honest.

37: Place you want to visit?
Anywhere in the whole world. I'd love to travel.

38: Last place you were?
At school.

39: Do you have a crush?
Somewhere between 20 or 30 crushes ;).

40: Last time you kissed someone?
My dad when he got home.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Three weeks ago and the little shits didn't even notice it. (Sorry for my language, but I just get really pissed of if someone insults me or someone I care about.)

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play?
Piano, flute, triangle.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My watch.

45: Last sport you played?
Badminton.

46: Last song you sang?
Drunk in Love by queen B (Beyoncé) and JAY Z.

47: favourite chat up line?
This one is Dutch. "Hey lekker wifi".

48:Have you ever used it?
Yes. Yes, I have.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday with Annabel.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Annabel! :)

That was the Too Much Information Tag, I hope you like it and 'till wednesday! <3 

Marije

No comments:

Post a Comment